GPS "Testing"

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Fri Jan 21 13:15:33 CST 2011

They do those all of the time. Flying around here, I would usually encounter NOTAMs for them doing the same thing at Pax River, but over a smaller radius that this one at St. Simons Island. It's annoying. Obviously this is some interpretation of "critical infrastructure" with which I'm previously unaccustomed.

--Bob S.