Interesting tiny scope

WB4JFI wb4jfi at knology.net
Fri Jan 21 23:42:02 CST 2011

Mike:
I think the $200 one is more than 1MHz, but you might still consider it a
toy....

If you look at the initial specs, it says two 36MHz analog channels, and two
digital channels.

You are paying a premium for the size, it's about the size of an iPhone, and
includes a rechargeable battery, and some probes (although 1x).

No contest that the Rigol is a better scope, but if you need a very small
form-factor, this new one could be worth pursuing.  Incidentally, they are
offering Beta units for preordering for $159.

The 1MHz sampling scopes are around $75, also the size of an iPhone.  Again,
a toy, but useful in certain circumstances.
Terry