Xprotolab Specs

WB4JFI wb4jfi at knology.net
Mon Jan 24 01:13:02 CST 2011

Make sure you try them out before buying a truckload!!  They are small.

Another interesting device to attract others is the Atmel AVR Butterfly.  At
under $21 at Digikey, it makes a cool geeky nametag, etc.  It has a
100-segment LCD display (six digits), a joystick, and some precanned
software.  You can enter your name (or call), play some cruddy sounds, and
other things.  I've seen hams create SWR meters, Si570 oscillator
controllers, keyers, and other things with them.  And, it DOES have a RTC
built in, to display the time.  It has a temp sensor, and you can add a
light sensor.  It even has the nametag pin-thingie already attached!  Lots
of potential for $20.
Terry