Media Should Be PROUD!

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Tue Jan 25 11:13:05 CST 2011

Whoa, I thought this was new news... glad it wasn't.

Yeah, the news media is an echo chamber, and initial reports can be
bad.  I remember a premature report from the LA Times last year that the
BP well top-cap had worked. I wondered, because authorities had said
that they would not know for days if it worked.  And it turned out to be
bad information - that attempt was a failure.  I e-mailed the reporter
at the LA Times address listed in the article, but the address didn't
work - I assume he had already been dismissed.

    Bob, WA3WDR