What the hell is in the water over at the FCC?

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 17:45:25 CST 2011

You say all this, but it's pretty irresponsible of GPS users to allow
their receivers to spill over into Lightsquared's transmitter
bandwidth. And didn't anyone notice that Lightsquared's President and
CEO is one "Dr Evil"?

Phil M1GWZ

PS. Anyway, our British GPS is much better than your American GPS.