cure for the terminally happy

wb4jfi wb4jfi at knology.net
Sun Feb 6 23:21:05 CST 2011

yes, I agree with him.  The movie was obviously a "vehicle" to show how
great they can do 3D and underwater filming.  Unfortunately, killing
people in 3D with absolutely wonderful cinematography is just creepy and
disturbing.

Some have wondered how James Cameron was going to top last year's
success.  This ain't it.  He may have dug a hole as deep as his cave in
the movie, and just as scary.
Terry