Thursday February 10 AMRAD Meeting

William F. Fenn bfenn at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 08:43:24 CST 2011

The February 10th AMRAD meeting will be at the City of Fairfax Regional
Library at 7:30 PM.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/branches/fx/

Since the Library will be closed at this time, the only way to get to the
meeting room is by using the elevator in the underground parking garage.  I
will be picking up the key for the elevator this afternoon.

I will be in Lower Level Parking at about 7:15 PM to open the elevator so we
can get in.  The entrance for Lower Level Parking is from University Drive.
If you are headed West on 236, make a right turn onto University Dr.  The
entrance is on your right and I believe it is marked.

Bill
N4TS