Tacos Digest, Vol 96, Issue 7

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Wed Feb 9 18:54:07 CST 2011

I actually haven't tried the newer digital modes.  In the early 90's, I loved packet.  300 /1200 baud data isn't so exciting today, however.  Perhaps I should tour the ARRL booth while at Dayton and see if they have any PSK demos.  That might be what I need to build the excitement again.

I did try IRLP a few times, but somehow felt that was really cheating.  :-)

Joe, N6DGY