Pirate Transmission CANCEL ALERT

Bill bill.fastenau at verizon.net
Thu Feb 17 16:14:33 CST 2011

Hey Bob,

161.7 is an RPU/IFB channel for part 74 broadcasters as well, remote broadcasts to the studio and simulcasts of broadcast audio with director queues are common here. I used 161.67 and 161.70 or .76 frequently in NY when working at ABC Net RF. I think the band is 161.64 to 161.76

Bill WB2QGZ

Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network