help

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 23 12:40:23 CST 2011

Yep,

Errors on top of errors.  I started by sending an email to
tacos at amrad.org and put the work HELP in the subject thinking I would
get the instructions on changing my tacos options.

Shortly afterwords I realized I could go to

and take care of removing my work email from the list.

Then, realizing my error in the first email, I send a message telling
everyone not to worry, it was just a simple mistake.  However I sent
that message from my work email account that I had just removed from the
list so.... the reflector did not reflect that email.

Now, I am sending this from my personal account.

I am just fine but had a nice chat from Iian, KI4HLV from Jamaica asking
about my situation as well as from Doug, K0IX, in Denver.

It is amazing how many new friends you meet as you start losing your mind.

Frank K0BRA