AMRAD at Winterfest

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 24 12:35:21 CST 2011

AMRAD will be at Winterfest again this coming Sunday, Feb 27th.  We will
be at our regular spot at the front table as well as a selling table inside.

What will we have???

A Charleston Semi-Kit consisting of a Printed Circuit board, the
Charleston Quick Start CD and the Charleston-Quisk Live DVD

Memberships as always with a CD of all the newsletters for 2010....

But wait, if you sign up for 2 years we have a CD with all newsletters
from the years from 2001 through 2010.  Now you can have all these
newsletters in one place, ready to refer to and read.  What a deal.

We also have a very special deal for Sunday.  We have a reel of BPL
chips.  We are bringing a sturdy hammer and a suitable anvil along with
safety glasses.  You can take your frustrations out on these mean and
nasty little chips for a small donation.

If you have things to sell, bring them along and put them on the club
table inside.  Glenn bought a whole table and we are next to it.

We will see everyone Sunday

Frank K0BRA