Best Buy 8" Insignia Infocast

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Thu Feb 24 10:15:56 CST 2011

On a related note, CNET has a deal *today only* for the Chumby One at half-off or $59.95. I don't know how much different the internals are from the Insignia Infocast, but if they use a common reference design they might be pretty similar.

The Chumby One is sort of the desktop version, rather than the original beanbag.

http://reviews.cnet.com/exclusives/