Help WMAL

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 19:07:59 CST 2011

Yes, it's me,myself, and I again--
The Chief Engineer of WMAL has oked the recent invitation he sent to me
to AMRAD(at large). If anyone would like a GROUP TOUR of the broadcasting
facilities, and to see the unit, which re-transmits an AM signal to FM at 30 watts,
please e-mail me OFF LIST, and A TOUR will be arranged at a future date.
I am glad that some hams still have a sense of humor
and your normal programming will now resume....in 5 4 3 2 .......
Thanks for watching !

Bob Rice, KG4RRN
kg4rrn at arrl.net
A Notary Public, VA.