WMAL Transmitter Site Tour

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 5 09:00:28 CST 2011

  No shot records this time? Good, I've already received my annual
inoculation to circumvent any conservative thoughts I might get exposed
to during my travels. Of course you do realize all returning Marylanders
are still required to endure the usual border pat downs and entrance
fees plus surrender all defensive/offensive weapons and any contraband
items deemed suspicious by the controlling zombies that inhabit this land.
You'll also be required to re-register as a Democrat.
Maryland - the free state.

Anon