time tricks?

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Mon Mar 7 09:41:54 CST 2011

I happened to see some old Rowan and Martin Laugh-In clips on PBS the
other day.  In 1968 they had a '20 years from now' news story about
President Ronald Reagan not running for California Governor, and then
they had one for 1989, I guess it was done in 1969, about the Berlin
Wall coming down.

Not only eerily accurate, but (1) who knew in 1968, that Reagan would
run in the 80s, or be president in 1988?  And (2) why would the Berlin
Wall show up like that in a comedy show in 1969?

If I see H.G. Welles whiz by on some odd looking contrivance, I'm going
to know something.

    Bob, WA3WDR