Washington Examiner - Earnhardt, Jr. says Chevy Volt not quite what consumers want

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 13:44:37 CST 2011

At least there is plenty of lithium in the world. The Japanese
vehicles vaunted for running on hydrogen fuel cells do not mention
that (a) fuel cells need to be reprocessed at intervals because the
catalytic surfaces degrade, and (b) there may not be enough palladium
in the world for everyone to have one.

Phil M1GWZ