Japan:G.P.S. 8 feet off -Earth axis is tilted 4 inches more

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 13:17:21 CST 2011

Yes, I'm trying to understand exactly what constitutes "moving four
inches on its axis". Do they mean "off axis"? Where exactly is the
measurement made? What does the pushing?

Whatever the science, it's a terrible disaster. I have a close friend
whose family is in the Tokyo area, as well as another old friend who
lives out there. Plus, the nuclear reactor explosion is another nail
in the nuclear coffin, even if it turns out that no radioactive
material has been released. It's all some people here are talking
about, usually failing to distinguish radiation from radioactivity.
Even if all the safety systems worked, folks will still say "how
close they came to disaster."

Phil M1GWZ