Hyperbole ?

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 18:57:35 CDT 2011

On 15 Mar 2011, at 22:38, Brian Hawes wrote:

> Interesting comment, on our Radio tonight, made to someone who said
> we must abandon Nuclear Power:
> "Nuclear power stations are dangerous when they go wrong; coal-
> fired power ststions are dangerous
> when they go right."
>
> Brian

It is a fundamental tenet of the European Union that we are totally
opposed to energy in all forms, because of the effect it has on the
environment. We are determined to reduce our energy needs to zero by
the year 2050, and we have several million overpaid administrators to
make sure it happens.

There's a reasonable chance we might succeed, too.

Phil M1GWZ