Universal Machine Tool on eBay

Brian Hawes brian.hawes at retired.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 25 11:20:12 CDT 2011

Hi Frank,

Looks like a really nice machine. Vastly better than the Chinese stuff you see for sale in the DIY shops.
Can't think why you want to part with it, you could do sooo much with one of those; also, you may be
stripped of your "Conspicuous Hoarder" badge for this.

There is more information here:

http://www.lathes.co.uk/meyerburger/page3.html

Back up the URL to see details of a lot of precision machine tools.
B.T.W. I have a BCA MkIII jig boring machine in my garage, which I use regularly - that too is on this site.

Brian