WMAL QSL CARDS

riese-k3djc at juno.com riese-k3djc at juno.com
Sat Mar 26 11:32:13 CDT 2011

Hi Guys

I really enjoy the bits of information I see on the reflector from time
to time
but I am forced to use DSL and the really large files take a lot of time
to download
would you be able to reduce those to a more manageable level. When I send
to many I always try to reduce files to under 100 K as I never know what
speed
they are using

Thanks

Bob K3DJC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 06:21:52 -0700 (PDT) "Bob Rice, KG4RRN"