dd-wrt

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:17:42 CDT 2011

Alex,
You should also check out open-wrt. It is a similar but more open
source project.

If you are looking for something more ham centric then you should also
check out the hsmm-mesh project.  It is based on open-wrt but has a
focus on using the devices under part 97 rules to establish a mesh
network.

73 de kd8hrx

--
Josh smith
Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the bad typing and brevity of the message.

--
Josh Smith
KD8HRX
email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com