dd-wrt

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Wed Mar 30 21:20:35 CDT 2011

I'll double that!

I built OpenWRT for a hacked together IXP435-based combination
NAS/wireless bridge for my network.  Because it's a patched version of
the main Linux kernel, I was able to include a driver for a PCI SATA
interface card I had hanging around - something OpenWRT was never
developed to handle.  Since it's a custom build, I have also built all
the packages I need for it, and have my home Linux box set up as a local
package repository.

---JST