dd-wrt

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Thu Mar 31 07:31:05 CDT 2011

Josh Smith <juicewvu at gmail.com> writes:

> I also am a fan of monowall and pfsense both, they are awesome open
> source products but recently have been building home
> gateways/firewall/routers on openbsd and have found it a great
> platform for this as well.

flashrd or something else?  I went to openbsd/flashrd after Luigi
Rizzo broke boot0/boot0cfg thus rendering phk's nanobsd (freebsd on
flash which divorced the config bits from the os image and supported
two bootable images on the same piece of flash so you could
upgrade/boot from alternate partitions - handy!) somewhat less than
useful.

I was a fan of pfSense for a while and may try it again now that they
are getting more serious about their IPv6 support.

-r