Any Code Breakers around.

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Thu Mar 31 11:08:58 CDT 2011

I see what appear to be delimiters and linking characters, but the
logical operations and the meaning of the field contents are not
immediately obvious.  I was interested enough to puzzle over it for a
while and print the high resolution versions of the sheets.

There is enough text to indicate that some information exists.  Who
knows what it is about.  One sheet looks a little bit like a message or
a procedure, and the other sheet looks as though it might be his notes
about a code that he was cracking, or maybe it is some decoding
information for the other one.  Heh, watch it turn out to be his grocery
list.

    Bob, WA3WDR