Fwd: rights to the spectrum

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Thu Mar 31 16:06:10 CDT 2011

Given we do not "own" that spectrum would be interesting. Wonder if they
are focusing on the frequencies the FCC just opened up as white space.
Perhaps they already know how sparse the USG space is?

And some of the repeater coordinating folks have set up scanners to
document use of coordinated frequencies. Then gone to the club meetings
for the unused repeaters to present fact their repeater was not being
used. (I was at a club meeting where this happened.)

Thanks Dick. 73, tom n4zpt