Fwd: Encrypting laptops ?

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Mon Apr 4 01:19:11 CDT 2011

Last I checked, Iron Key is a Windoz only product.  Maybe I am wrong,
but it wasn't for Mac OS X.

Then again Apple's Mac OS X has file by file encryption, total drive
encryption, password access (that can be bypassed) and password access
that cannot be bypassed and requires the entire computer to be wiped.

Unix is similar, and I am not a Linux guy, but I believe it to be too.

--chip