Website design software?

Dan Romanchik KB6NU cwgeek at kb6nu.com
Sun Apr 17 18:04:26 CDT 2011

There are a couple of reasons to run  your own WP installation. First of all,  you can use any theme available, not just what wordpress.com lets you. The same goes for plugins.

If I were you, I'd go for WordPress.  It's very easy to set up and very easy to change later when you want a new look.

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor, Website Developer
Station Manager, WA2HOM at the Hands-On Museum (www.wa2hom.org)
Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com