Quisk 3.5.1

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Wed Apr 20 01:06:27 CDT 2011

James has an updated version of Quisk (3.5.1) out now, and it also
includes an alpha version for Windows in addition to Linux.

I have it working FB on Linux with both the SDR-IQ and the Charleston
SDRs (and I can rebuild it).  I also have it working (precompiled
version) with the SDR-IQ on Windows on two computers, an older dell
XPS400 with XP, and a somewhat newer Dell XPS-420 with Vista 32.

It has taken a few days, but I JUST got the Windows version to
successfully build on the XPS-420 for the SDR-IQ.  Now, I can try to add
the Charleston SDR code to it.  That may take a little bit, as the USB
stuff is different between Linux and Windows.

Hopefully, before long we will have a common software package for both
Linux and Windows!

Terry, WB4JFI