End of world at Hamvention

Brian Hawes brian.hawes at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 11:29:58 CDT 2011

Joe,

Now just whose end of the World is this?
I've seen so many of them come and go and I've concluded that if it is being
organised on behalf of a religion of which I am not a member, then I probably
won't get invited to join in.
Bit like the Royal Wedding really: I'll just have to watch it on T.V. and drink to the participants
good health.

Brian G2KQ