Rep Wolf paper mill on HR607

Louis Mamakos louie at transsys.com
Tue Apr 26 19:12:20 CDT 2011

Is there a lobbyist that happens to be on the other size of the issue, against the proposed legislation?  They might like some additional arguments for their position.

Any lobbyist that's a proponent of the legislation isn't interested in hearing arguments against it, other than to help formulate a strategy to defuse them.  If you're not paying them to represent you, it's unlikely that you can persuade them to change their "opinion."   That[s just the nature of the beast.

Perhaps the ARRL's lobbyist can help.

louie
wa3ymh