Speaking of regulators - a question.

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Mon May 2 16:21:09 CDT 2011

They were really flustered about the whole concept of both the demo
and the talk.  There were veiled expressions of grumpiness, but my
sense (second hand) was that they couldn't really figure out what to
do about it. It was also clear that the speaker was taking great pains
to warn people (notices were posted all over the conference center
about the use of GSM phones in that area), and was aware of his rights.

--Bob S.