Another magnetic loop

Tom Azlin N4ZPT tom at n4zpt.org
Mon May 9 09:19:49 CDT 2011

Thanks Rob,

That might be a good option then for Iain. Having some photos would
help!  I did find that DX Engineering still sells the small MFJ loops
and MFJ loop tuners for larger loops claiming a 28 ft long piece of wire
looped can be matched on 60 meters.

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.asp?ID=4078&PLID=347&SecID=174&DeptID=55&PartNo=MFJ-1788

http://www.dxengineering.com/Parts.asp?ID=4477&PLID=347&SecID=174&DeptID=55&PartNo=MFJ-936B

73, tom n4zpt