Dayton Accuweather Forecast

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Sun May 15 17:29:42 CDT 2011

Joe,

Good info.  after seeing your message I went to

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USOH0245

and they say about the same.  I hope Sunday clears up.  Right now they
show isolated thunderstorms with precip at 30%,  Lets see it at 0%

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Dayton.  Phil and Bryan are
arriving here on Monday and we will drive out.

We will be helping Skip with putting on the Friday cookout.

We all hope you don't get flooding out there.   Too much flooding on the
Mississippi new.

Frank K0BRA