Bitcoins

Andre Kesteloot andre.kesteloot at verizon.net
Tue May 17 21:39:58 CDT 2011

On 5/17/2011 10:07 AM, Richard O'Neill wrote:
>  I have a few dozen hens I'd like to trade for a pig (but not in a poke).
> Any takers? :-)
Guys, this not a new bridge available for sale, or some wonderful land
visible at low tide.
This is a very serious challenge to our traditional monetary system, and
a means to avoid all taxation such as VAT etc.
It should become a major headache for our Govt (and is is essentially a
modern-day equivalent to what the Knight-Templars used to operate in the
Middle-Ages, and many Middle-Eastern immigrants utilize today to send
money back home.
Is essentially escapes/bypasses Government accounting and supervision.

No traces.
André