Dayton Accuweather Forecast

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Tue May 24 21:35:35 CDT 2011

I had a job that kept being extended.  See my work product at:

http://www.3wsradio.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=281012

They are on these sites, but harder to find.

www.961kiss.com
www.dve.com
www.3wsradio.com
www.1059thex.com
www.WPGB.com
www.970espn.com

My plan was to return from KSC and go to Dayton, but that was not to be.

NASA kept giving me better and better opportunities, like the Roll-
Over of STS-135, Atlantis, and the Lift to Mate.  I kept extending my
stay until I had to leave to make the tour of the NS Savannah, the
only US nuclear cargo ship in Baltimore.  I drove 14 hours straight,
and thankfully Rob drove me to Baltimore after three hours sleep.

I was able to download about 1 TB of HD video.  Next launch, I am
taking an older Mac Book Pro, and four external Firewire 800 hard
drives.  I am going to suck down everything they have on their two
RAID arrays, and get some other video on DVD (SD Video).

NS Savannah pictures up somewhere much later.  It is too bad they
won't refuel it.  In fact, it has been de-fueled and the next step is
to remove the reactor and turn in the license.  Oh, well.  I met the
Mechanical Engineer who is in charge of removing the reactor.  It is
interesting that they don't have to cut any holes.  They just remove
the hatch over the reactor, and lift it out.

--chip