LightSquared again

Karl W4KRL w4krl at dcm-va.com
Wed Jun 1 09:04:49 CDT 2011

Chip,

See page A5 of the June 1 Washington Post.

Karl W4KRL
- Sent from my Verizon Palm Pre
On May 31, 2011 10:38 PM, Chip Fetrow <tacos at fetrow.org> wrote:

Sandy:

Where are you hearing those ads?  I typically listen to WTOP and WMAL,

some 1190, whatever that is and some WHFS 1580, which are (other than

1190) the targets of political ads, and I have yet to hear one.

--chip

Tacos at amrad.org