Bob Pease RIP

bbruhns at erols.com bbruhns at erols.com
Mon Jun 20 16:38:33 CDT 2011

A terrible loss.

-----Original Message-----
From: "fgentges at mindspring.com" <fgentges at mindspring.com>
Sender: tacos-bounces+wa3wdr=amrad.org at amrad.org
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:34:14
To: Tacos<tacos at amrad.org>
Subject: Bob Pease RIP

tacoistas,

Bob Pease was a very accomplished analog design engineer.  He worked
with OP AMPs with George Philbrick Associates on early OP AMP modules
like the K2W with vacuum tubes.  He invented the early OP AMP IC, the
ubiquitous 747 while at National Semiconductor.  He wrote a bunch of
memorable columns about analog type issues for Electronic
Design magazine.

He was killed in a car crash with his 1969 Volkswagen Beetle.  We will
miss his knowledge and his monthly column.

Frank K0BRA