[AmradBOD] Field Day

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 24 10:31:54 CDT 2011

Alex,

We will be around the bottom of the band operating with the call

K4LRG

We expect to work everything on 2 meters pretty quick and then  spend
some serious time looking for 6 meter stations with skip.

If  you are driving around, come on by and try your hand at operating.
We need help.  See

http://www.k4lrg.org/Field_Day/2011/OPERATING_SCHEDULE/index.html

Location is at http://www.k4lrg.org/Field_Day/2011/map.html

and for your GPS try the address as: