got a book to give away

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 18:39:22 CDT 2011

All,

Have a manual for a Tektronix 454 Mod 163D.
It's too good to simply toss out, must be useful to someone.
No I do not have the scope.

Apparently the 163D variant is a filter set to keep the scope from radiating noise.

>From the manual

"This manual insert describes the features of Mod 163D, as installed in the type 454. This instrument is modified to reduce conducted and radiated interference, in according with Mil I 6181D and Mil I 16910, over the frequency range of 150kHz to 30MHz (conducted) and 14kHz to 1gHz (radiated)...".

The sheet goes on to say every thing else is the same, cal, performance, ect.

If anybody wants this manual, just say the word here.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

"You are, what you do, when it counts"

The Masso<br>

"Gravity, the quickest way down"

Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking