Field Plots

Brian Hawes brian.hawes at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 5 11:44:53 CDT 2011

Hi,

I found the "Making the Invisible Visible" article on ths site interesting:

http://www.coolcomponents.co.uk/catalog/index.php

Make yourself a big bargraph display with jumbo LEDs and walk it around taking time-lapse photos to produce a large-scale field plot!

The 3-D printer is pretty cool too, at least for me since I haven't seen one before. They claim that the balls in the ballrace all move
independently (under printers in the catalog section). And only 3-kiloBucks.

Brian   G2KQ

p.s. I hope you all enjoyed your Independence Day yesterday. I think, now, we are probably better off not having responsibility for your debts. Got enough of our own.