Field Plots

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Wed Jul 6 15:04:20 CDT 2011

Frank,

Thanks for compressing that URL. I now notice that Bob Pease wrote that
article in 1994! The source he mentions is probably long gone.

Computer simulation won't replace the use of teledeltos paper in your Kay
sonograph but there are several freeware or trialware programs available
that should work for any orthogonal field such as electrostatic, magnetic,
and thermal fields:

http://www.vizimag.com/

http://tinyurl.com/3dg7ajd

http://www.femm.info/wiki/HomePage

I pulled out my original research paper and found Xeroxes of all the
Teleldeltos maps. It would be interesting to redo the work with one of these
modern simulators.

Karl W4KRL