need another van?

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 03:29:03 CDT 2011

Well, it'll need some modification anyway, because Margaret likes her drinks chilled, but it looks as though there's room for a fridge in the back. Alternatively, I'm sure that Frank could divert the chiller pipe for the air conditioner. All it needs is a big advertising slogan to disguise its true intent - you know, like "Carl's Immaculate Automobiles", "Nat's Safety Apparatus" or "Flowers By Irene".

I like the contemporary look of rough-cut chipboard.

Phil M1GWZ