SDR2GO

Tom Azlin N4ZPT tom at n4zpt.org
Mon Jul 25 08:34:23 CDT 2011

Kees Talens is the same ham that that likes the "Home Brew Receiver"
design from the late 50s and early 60s that proved hams could
reproducibly build fine SSB receivers. His web site is the cornerstone
of those builders...

http://www.qsl.net/k5bcq/HBR/hbr.html

Hams are still building from scratch these designs or refurbishing the
ones they find.

73, tom n4zpt