HP 6253A, two units for sale

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 11:10:54 CDT 2011

All,

I have a two units of HP 6253A dual power supplies for sale.

Checked them out, they work well.
Kept the third one for bench work here.

These are rack mount units.
0 to 25 volts
0 to 3 amps
Voltage and current limited by dual knobs.

I also have a PDF of the factory manual that can be shared.

Can post some photos if you wish.
I can bring them to Taco's this Saturday if you want to see them.

Mike Chisena
KA2ZEV at yahoo.com

"You are, what you do, when it counts"

The Masso<br>

"Gravity, the quickest way down"

Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking