SpyEye Trojan defeating online banking defenses - Computerworld

Brian Hawes brian.hawes at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 02:35:00 CDT 2011

My Bank has just sent me this little credit-card size device (attached). Every time I want log on to their internet Banking service I have to use the code it generates.
I don't have millions in the bank (if only!) so it must cost next to nothing.
The fight goes on ...

Brian
G2KQ

SpyEye Trojan defeating online banking defenses

http://m.computerworld.com/s/article/9218645/SpyEye_Trojan_defeating_online_banking_defenses?source=CTWNLE_nlt_security_2011-07-27&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+computerworld%2Fs%2Ffeed%2Ftopic%2F142+%28Computerworld+Network+Security+News%29