Lates (not quite news, for those who were there) of the Hamvention

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 14:55:25 CDT 2011

Whilst agreeing with most of what you say, Brian, Joe and I thought we detected a hint of fresh paint on the walls this year. It may have been a group hallucination caused by a toxic miasma, though. Otherwise, in the absence of a leaky roof and with a vast, ancient tarmac lava field outside, it is 100% up to the task.

Oh, and the hot dogs had gone up this year.

In all other respects, "dump" sums it up nicely. (Sorry Joe, I accidentally conjured up a past memory there.)

Phil M1GWZ