Harassing Arena

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 18:07:36 CDT 2011

On 31 Jul 2011, at 21:03, wb5mmb wrote:

> From what I heard The local health department was there and wanted to shut the event down but they figured that most of the people would ignore them and stay which would make them look bad so they didn't.
> I think you guys are being a bit picky. Most of Haras flaws come under the heading of character. But raw sewage running across the flea market is a bit much ( it has happened before but an overflowing honey wagon ).
> Any replacement venue would need to be in the same part of the country (one day drive from the same population centers).
>     Sandy
>    WB5MMB

Most important, the venue has to be near to hospitable friends who are willing to invite me into their home once a year. In short, Hara is perfect.

I didn't find the raw sewage astonishing - just the folks standing by, watching (and even FILMING) the clean-up process. Mind you, it was the Day of the End Of The World.

Phil M1GWZ