Harassing Arena

Brian Hawes brian.hawes at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 16:28:45 CDT 2011

Then again, they could consider re-locating the whole lot to U.K.

I happen to know that after next year, we will have a large complex of international-class arenas and accomodation in East London, which will otherwise be left to crumble into the ground. It might even persuade the British taxpayers that their fourteen billion Dollars was not wasted.

Come to think of it, Hamvention could take it over now and spare me the embarasment of watching the Americans, Russians, and Chinese walk off with most of the medals.

Brian