Volunteer Opportunities To Help In The Fight Against Malware?

Richard revo753 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 17:54:54 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Bob, Tom and Andre, thanks for your replies.  Thanks for the information.

I clicked the honeynet link.  It looks like an international organization, with little presence in the U.S., and no presence in the Metro-Washington D.C. area, or any where near this area.

Wombat looks interesting.  I will look at it closer.

One would think, if the colleges, computer clubs, and even high schools were involved in identifying and deconstructing new viruses, this would put a dent in malware infestation on the Internet.

Best Wishes
73s
Richard Demaret
KI4KXJ