ARISsAT-1

Mitch Buchman KB3MYC at arrl.net
Fri Aug 5 16:39:25 CDT 2011

ARRL reported that the ISS crew noted the missing antenna prior to
satellite deployment. They contacted US Mission control who decided to
delay the mission.

Not being satisfied with the US response, the crew contacted Russian
Mission control who instructed them to deploy the satellite.

Just keep asking until you find someone with the answer you like.

Mitch Buchman